Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Got questions about printing? Please check out our helpful How To guide to learn more!
Every student has $10 added to their printing account at the start of every year. If you run out, please come and see us in the Information Hub where we can assist you in topping up your printing credit.
Using the printer
Logging into the printer is easy, if you have a student or teacher I.D. card, simply wave it over the marked area and it will automatically log you in. If you do not have a student I.D. card, you can use the touch pad to log in by typing in either your username or your student number, followed by entering your password in.
To print, simply press print on your word document and send it to our printer. Then once you log into the printer, you will see three options pop up. On the left will be an option called, 'Print Release'. Click on Print Release and then wait while the printer quickly prints out your documents.
Logging into the printer
To log into the Printer, please follow these steps:
- If you have a student identification card, or a teacher identification card, please wave it over the marked area on the printer. This will automatically log you into your account.
- If you don't have a card on you, use the touch pad to type in your username or student number, and than your password.
Printing and Other Printer Functions
If you need to print from your USB stick, please ensure that you have saved your document as a .PDF file first. Then you can plug the USB stick into the printer and access the file to print.
When using a school device and you wish to print, please go to the top left of your word document and press the File button. Scroll down and click on Print, afterwards double check that the settings are how you wish them to be. Once it is right, please print Print and head to the printer. Use your school log in details, student ID and computer password, to log yourself into the Printer. If you have your student I.D. card with you, you can wave it in front of the marked area and it will automatically log you into your printing profile. Click on Print Release to print your documents from the printer.
To scan an item and send it to your email account, please do the following:
- Lay page face down on scanning screen and close lid.
- Log into printer and click on the "Scan" option on the touch screen.
- Click on "Scan to email".
- Check that you are happy with the page settings.
- If you have multiple pages you wish to scan, please press on "Prompt for more pages".
- Click "Start."
To photocopy a document, please follow these instructions:
- Lift the lid of the printer, and lay your page face down on the screen.
- Make sure lid is closed before signing into the printer.
- Click on "Access Device".
- Click on "Info Hub".
- Click on "Copy".
- Type how many copies you want into touch screen.
- Press "Enter" and your document will be photocopied.
Locations of Printers
There is a printer and photocopier available for use in the Information Hub. There is also a second photocopier and printer located down at the Trade Training Center.
Ways to Print
You can print the following ways:
- Email document from laptop to printer.
- Print from USB stick.
- Print using PaperCut.