Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Information Hub offers printing services, using our state of the art photocopier and printer.
Ways to Print
The can print the following ways:
- Email document from laptop to printer.
- Print from USB stick.
- Print using PaperCut.
Other functions of printer
To scan an item and send it to your email account, please do the following:
- Lay page face down on scanning screen and close lid.
- Log into printer and click on the "Scan" option on the touch screen.
- Click on "Scan to email".
- Check that you are happy with the page settings.
- If you have multiple pages you wish to scan, please press on "Prompt for more pages".
- Click "Start."
To photocopy a document, please follow these instructions:
- Lift the lid of the printer, and lay your page face down on the screen.
- Make sure lid is closed before signing into the printer.
- Click on "Access Device".
- Click on "Info Hub".
- Click on "Copy".
- Type how many copies you want into touch screen.
- Press "Enter" and your document will be photocopied.
Logging into the printer
To log into the Printer, please follow these steps:
- If you have a student identification card, or a teacher identification card, please wave it over the marked area on the printer. This will automatically log you into your account.
- If you don't have a card on you, use the touch pad to type in your username or student number, and than your password.
If you need to print from your USB stick, please ensure that you have saved your document as a .PDF file first. Then you can plug the USB stick into the printer and access the file to print.
When using a school device and you wish to print, please go to the top left of your word document and press the File button. Scroll down and click on Print, afterwards double check that the settings are how you wish them to be. Once it is right, please print Print and head to the printer. Use your school log in details, student ID and computer password, to log yourself into the Printer. If you have your student I.D. card with you, you can wave it in front of the marked area and it will automatically log you into your printing profile. Click on Print Release to print your documents from the printer.